W - Weekly
OE - LUBRICATING OIL, Internal
(See notes 4
GAA - GREASE, Automotive and
1. DRIVE CHAINS. Quarterly clean, coat sparingly with
5. LUBRICATE. Once every 5 days when unit is in
OE-10, and wipe oil from outer surface.
continuous use (and after operation). Lubricate quarterly
when use is less than once every 7 days.
2. MOTOR BEARING RECESSES. Semiannually add
GAA grease sparingly to seal out moisture.
Copy of this Lubrication Order will remain with the
equipment at all times; instructions contained herein are
3. WORM GEAR BEARINGS. Semiannually remove
housing, clean, and repack with GAA.
By Order of the Secretary of the Army:
4. OIL CAN POINTS. Weekly when unit is in continuous
use clean and lightly lubricate duster regulating lever with
CARL E. VUONO
OE. Lubricate quarterly when use is less than once every 7
General, United States Army
Chief of Staff
THOMAS F. SIKORA
Brigadier General, United States Army
The Adjutant General
To be distributed in accordance with DA Form 12-25E, (Qty
rqr blk no. 4071).
Card 2 of 2