7. WHEEL BEARINGS.
Annually remove, clean, and
1. BLOWER SHAFT BEARING. This bearing is lubricated
by oil from pillow block oil well.
2. PILLOW BLOCK. If operated more than 12 hours a
8. MASTER CYLINDER. Semiannually check fluid level.
day, or if lubricant shows excessive sludge or
Fill to 1/2 inch from top.
carbonization, drain, and thoroughly flush block every
month or oftener. Drain plug is located on left side of
block, near sheave. Refill to full mark on liquid sight
Copy of this Lubrication Order will remain with the
equipment at all times: instructions contained herein are
3. MOTOR BEARING RECESSES. Semiannually add
GAA grease sparingly to seal out moisture.
4. CONVEYOR CHAINS. Every 5 days lubricate when
By Order of the Secretary of the Army:
unit is in continuous use (and after operation). and
quarterly when use is less than once every 7 days.
Lubricate chains lightly with colloidal graphite.
CARL, E. VUONO
General, United States Army
5. OIL CAN POINTS. Weekly when unit is in continuous
Chief of Staff
use clean and lightly lubricate oven door shaft bearings,
conveyor drive shaft bearings, and door- locking
mechanisms with OE. Lubricate quarterly when use is less
than once every 7 days.
THOMAS F. SIKORA
6. LUBRICATE. Quarterly.
Brigadier General, United States Army
The Adjutant General
To be distributed in accordance with DA form 12-25E, (Qty
rqr blk no. 4073).
P I N : 011970/000
Card 2 of 2