- KEY -
OE - LUBRICATING OIL, Internal
M - Monthly
GAA - GREASE, Automotive
A - Annually
HBA - BRAKE FLUID, Automotive
5. LEVELING JACK SCREW AND GEAR AND BEAR-
ING. Semiannually lubricate. Do not over lubricate
1. RETRACTABLE SUPPORT. Semiannually lubricate.
Do not over lubricate.
6. OIL CAN POINTS. Semiannually clean and lightly
lubricate handbrake, lever assemblies. linkages,
brackets, hinges, and latches with OE.
2. LEVELING JACK INNER TUBE.
extend inner tube fully and lubricate. There are four
7. WHEEL BEARINGS. Annually remove, clean and
leveling jacks on the trailer chassis.
3. LEVELING JACK SWIVEL LOCK PIN. Semiannually
8. MASTER CYLINDER. Semiannually check fluid level.
pull lock pin out, lubricate, and work lock pin in and out
Fill to 1/2 inch from top.
to coat all surfaces.
9. HANDBRAKE FLEXIBLE CONTROL LINK CABLE.
4. LEVELING JACK SWIVEL. Semiannually lubricate
the swivel, and move it back and forth to coat all
Copy of this Lubrication Order will remain with the
equipment at all times; instructions contained herein are
By Order of the Secretary of the Army:
CARL E. VUONO
General, United States Army
Chief of Staff
THOMAS F. SIKORA
Brigadier General, United States Army
The Adjutant General
To be distributed in accordance with DA Form 12-25E,
(Qty rqr blk no. 4099).
CARD 2 of 2