If equipment fails to operate, refer to troubleshooting procedures in chapter 3.
Section I. OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
(4) Check tightness of all screws and rivets to
insure airtight joints and seams.
This section contains instructions for operating the oven
(5) Inspect all doors for proper closure, and
under normal conditions.
door latches for proper operation.
2-2. Operation Under Normal Conditions
a. Preliminary Procedures.
procedures covering the operation of the oven.
(1) Be sure oven is placed in an upright position
c. Shutting-Down Procedures.
on a level surface.
(1) Refer to TM 10-7360-20412 and shut-down
(2) Wipe off exterior parts of oven hot with a
the burner unit.
cloth dampened with soap and water.
(2) Allow sufficient time for oven to col.
(3) Clean inside of baking compartment with a
brush or clean cloth.
procedures in a above.