Ensure that all components in direct contact with food or beverages have been cleaned
and sanitized in accordance with unit SOP and FM 10-23 (Basic Doctrine for Army Field
To operate the food warming cabinet, proceed as follows:
1. Ensure that the water reservoir is filled with at least 3 pints (1.5 litres) of potable water.
2. Set all controls (1) to OFF.
3. Connect the power cord to a nearby 120VAC receptacle.
4. Adjust the controls (1) for the desired heat and humidity level.
5. Allow the unit approximately 30 minutes to come up to temperature before placing food inside.