The 3/8-inch tab on the front of the pump cover, next to the spray tube holder, goes between
the tube locator buttons on the bowl.
13. Place the pump cover (11) over the guide pin (8), keeping the spray tube (10) toward the front of the
unit and centered in the bowl (5). The tip of the tube is "pinched" and bent. The "pinched" and bent top
end of the tube is to be pointed toward the front (valve and handle end) of the bowl.
14. Slide the lockdown washer (13) onto the pump cover (11) and the head of the guide pin (8) in the
keyway as shown in step #1 of the figure.
15. Slide the lockdown washer (13) under the head of the guide pin (8) until the neck of the guide pin is
completely in the locking keyway. The lockdown washer should be snug and can move no further. The
pump cover (11) and bowl (5) are locked to the chassis (1) by the lockdown washer. Be sure the
lockdown washer is properly locked before operating the dispenser.
16. Push the rear of the handle (14) up as far as it will go and lower the valve (15) down through the valve
hole and through the hole in the handle.
17. Release handle (14).
18. Push down on the front part of the handle (14) marked PUSH DOWN and release it several times to
make sure the valve (15) moves up and down freely. To set the O-Ring (16), press down on valve and
19. Plug the service cord into a standard 115VAC 15A three-prong outlet.