1. After each meal, the dispenser must be cleaned and sanitized.
2. Turn the refrigeration system OFF.
3. Turn all agitators OFF.
4. Drain all remaining beverage mix from the bowls.
5. Remove the covers, and fill each bowl half full with potable water.
6. Reinstall the covers on each bowl, and turn all agitators ON for five minutes.
7. Turn agitators OFF, and drain each bowl.
8. Remove covers.
9. Remove pump cover and spray tube as an assembly.
10. Release bowl, and remove.
11. Remove valve and handle from bowl.
12. Remove impeller.
13. Clean and sanitize bowls, covers, pump covers, valves, valve handles, spray tubes, and impellers.
This may be done in the Food Sanitation Center (FSC).
Do not use any tools or abrasives to clean the refrigeration coil. Unauthorized cleaning
methods may severely damage the refrigeration system.
14. Clean and sanitize the refrigeration coil and bowl base.
00, Assembly, Crathco