PREPARE FOR MOVEMENT
1. Turn all thermostats (1) to the OFF position.
2. Disconnect the electrical supply (2) to the griddle.
3. Clean the griddle, grease trough, and grease drawer.
4. Polish the griddle surface (3) thoroughly using a pumice or griddle stone (4) over the surface.
5. Allow the griddle surface (3) to cool and apply a heavy coat of cooking grease over the griddle plate to
An adjustable wrench is required to disassemble the griddle.
6. Use an adjustable wrench to remove the bolts retaining the griddle (5) to the legs (6).
The griddle is a four person lift. Do not attempt to lift or move the griddle without sufficient
assistance. Failure to observe safety precautions may result in serious injury to personnel.
7. Remove the griddle (5) from the leg assembly (6).
8. Pack the griddle in accordance with the instructions given in WP 0023 00 (Force Provider) or WP