Manually Purge Water System
The purge procedure is used to flush mineral deposits and scale from the system. The ice
maker programming automatically provides a purge cycle during normal operation.
1. Remove the screws retaining the front cover, and remove the front cover.
2. Set harvest switch to purge position.
3. Verify operation of purge cycle by observing water flow from drain tube.
4. After purging for desired length of time, reset switch to harvest initiate.
5. Install cover, and retain with screws.