PREPARE FOR MOVEMENT
There is no need to disassemble the ice maker from the bin, unless instructed otherwise for
The front panel may be removed to ease disassembly. Reinstall the front panel before
1. Empty ice bin, purge and drain the icemaker and bin.
2. Turn external controls OFF.
3. Disconnect power.
4. Turn water OFF at manifold, and disconnect water supply.
5. Push the end of the capillary tube out through the bin thermostat bracket tube.
6. Coil the free portion of the bin thermostat capillary tube to prevent damage.
7. Remove the thumbscrews retaining the bin thermostat bracket to the bottom of the ice
maker, and remove the bin thermostat.
8. Install the rubber cap onto the end of the thermostat bracket.
9. Remove the straps and bolts retaining the ice maker to the bin, and remove the ice
maker from the bin.
10. Clean and sanitize ice maker and bin.
Ensure that the ice machine is stored upright when packed. Do not allow the ice machine to
be placed in any other position for longer than 5 minutes.
11. Pack the ice machine in accordance with the instructions given in WP 0023 00 (Force Provider) or WP
END OF WORK PACKAGE
0010 00-7/(8 Blank)