The rotary knife used by the meat slicing machine is extremely sharp, and can cause severe
cuts even when not rotating. Never operate the meat slicing machine without the guard
installed, and remove the guard only for cleaning and maintenance. Wear steel mesh gloves
whenever using or maintaining the meat slicing machine. Failure to observe safety
precautions may result in injury to personnel.
Operate the Meat Slicing Machine
1. Ensure slicer has been cleaned and sanitized.
2. Ensure ON / OFF switch (1) is OFF.
3. Connect power cord (2) to electrical outlet.
4. Secure food product in carriage (3).
5. Turn slice adjustment (4) 2 to 5 notches from the "0" setting.
6. Turn ON / OFF switch (1) ON.
7. Pull carriage (3) gently back towards operator, then push carriage gently away.
8. Turn ON / OFF switch (1) OFF.
9. Examine slice thickness.
10. Adjust thickness as desired by opening or closing slice adjustment (4).
11. Turn slicer ON, and continue slicing product.
12. Turn slicer OFF when not in use.
13. Remove unsliced food product from slicer when not in use.
14. Return slice adjustment (4) to "0" when not in use.
15. Disconnect power cord (2) when slicer is not in use.
16. Ensure slicer has been cleaned and sanitized after use.