ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION FOR USE
Do not attempt to lift or move the oven without the using a properly rated forklift. The oven
may be installed before placement of the TEMPER, or may be lifted in through a window
section after the fabric has been raised. Failure to observe safety precautions may result in
serious injury to personnel.
The oven may arrive assembled and stacked, or may require stacking if desired.
Assembly of the ovens and stacking will require the use of flat tip and cross head
screwdrivers, slip joint pliers, and an adjustable wrench. These tools are provided with the
Force Provider Electric Kitchen. Refer to WP 0041 00 (COEI) for location of these items.
1. Locate the ovens as close to the installation location as possible.
2. Uncrate bottom deck (1) and base section (2).
3. Uncrate legs (3) and fasten legs to base section with the hex head bolts, nuts and washers provided.
Some models may not require legs.
4. Uncrate the top oven (4).
5. Place the assembled bottom deck (1) in its installation position if sufficient work access exists or is as
near its installation position as possible. Place a piece of 1-inch lumber (approximately 60 inches x 4
inches x 1 inch) across the top of the base section.
6. Lift the top oven (4) up onto the assembled bottom deck (1). Slide the oven forward until the tabs on
the body sides engage behind the base section front top.
7. Remove the lumber and lower the rear of the top oven (4) onto the assembled bottom deck (1). Make
sure that the vent stacks engage properly.
8. Fasten sides to assembled bottom deck (1) front with the flat head bolts provided. Fasten backs with
sheet metal screws provided.
9. If the oven is not in place, move it to its final installed position.
10. Level the oven assembly. If the oven assembly does not have adjustable feet, the feet may be