The oven operates at high temperatures. Always use pot holders, pot hooks, and oven mitts
when operating the oven. Ensure that adequate protective clothing is worn when operating
the oven. Failure to observe safety precautions may result in serious burns to personnel.
Start day's baking with products that require the lowest temperature.
Stagger preheat periods of oven sections and use a minimum of electricity for other purposes
1. Set the toggle switches (1) to ON or HIGH as applicable, and the thermostat (2) to the temperature
desired. The indicator light (3) will light and remain lit until the selected temperature is reached.
2. Keep the door (4) and damper (5) closed while preheating.
3. Preheat to cooking temperature.
4. To ensure optimum heat saturation of the oven chamber, allow approximately an additional 20-
minutes before loading.
Loading the Oven
Load oven decks to capacity at one time; small loads are uneconomical.
1. Load product quickly to prevent heat loss from the open oven door (4). Position pans (6) in rows from
rear to front of oven, starting from the right wall.
2. Pans (6) should not touch each other or the walls of the oven; at least 2-inches clearance is needed to
permit air circulation between and around pans.