PREPARATION FOR MOVEMENT
Disconnect electrical power supply before cleaning. Failure to observe safety precautions
may result in serious injury or death to personnel from electrocution.
1. Allow the oven to cool at least 2-hours before attempting preparation for movement.
2. Disconnect power.
3. Clean the oven as described in "Cleaning", located on the previous page.
4. If the oven has been stacked, remove screws and bolts securing top oven to bottom oven. Retain
screws and store in one of the ovens.
Do not attempt to lift or move the oven without the use of a forklift. The oven may be
installed before placement of the TEMPER, or may be lifted in through a window section
after the fabric has been raised. Failure to observe safety precautions may result in serious
injury to personnel.
5. Use a forklift to remove the top oven from the bottom oven. Deliver the top oven to its assigned
6. Use a forklift to remove the bottom oven. Deliver the bottom oven to its assigned packing container.
7. Pack the oven in accordance with the instructions given in WP 0023 00 (Force Provider) or WP 0024
END OF WORK PACKAGE
0015 00-9/(10 Blank)