ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION FOR USE
1. Unpack the popcorn machine (1), and retain packing.
The popcorn machine is a two person lift. Do not attempt to lift or move the popcorn
machine without assistance. Failure to observe safety precautions may result in serious
injury to personnel.
2. Install the popcorn machine (1) in its operating location.
Popcorn Machines supplied to Force Provider modules may or may not require any
assembly, depending on the manufacturer and model.
3. Install the kettle (2) onto the kettle mount.
4. Clean and sanitize the kettle (2) and the popcorn machine cabinet.
5. Connect the kettle power cord (3) to the interior receptacle.