Do not clean the refrigerator interior with food products still inside. Cleaning products may
contaminate food. Failure to observe safety precautions may result in serious illness or
death to personnel from poisoning.
Ensure that foods removed from any refrigerator are either transferred immediately to
another refrigerator, served, or disposed of. Failure to observe safety precautions may result
in serious illness or death to personnel from food poisoning.
1. Disconnect the power supply from the refrigerator.
2. Completely empty the refrigerator of all food products (1) and food handling equipment (2) before
Do not attempt to clean the evaporator (3) or fan (4). Do not attempt to remove any ice from
the evaporator. Failure to observe this precaution may result in severe damage to the
evaporator, rendering the refrigerator inoperable.
Do not use excess amounts of water and soap to clean the cabinet interior. This may create
icing on the evaporator, diminishing performance until the next defrost cycle.
3. Use hot water and mild soap to clean food residue from the cabinet interior (5).
4. Use hot water and mild soap to clean food residue from the cabinet exterior and door(s) (6).
5. Dry the cabinet interior, and restock food if necessary.