PREPARE FOR MOVEMENT
1. Remove all contents from the refrigerator interior.
2. Disconnect the power cord.
3. Clean and sanitize the cabinet interior as directed in the "Cleaning" section, located on the previous
Do not attempt to clean the evaporator or fan. Do not attempt to remove any ice from the
evaporator. Failure to observe this precaution may result in severe damage to the
evaporator, rendering the refrigerator inoperable.
It is important to allow the evaporator enough time to defrost and air dry. Failure to allow
adequate time to defrost may result in mildew or water damage to other kitchen components
when the Force Provider Electric Kitchen is packed. If time constraints do not allow sufficient
time to adequately defrost the refrigerator, arrange with unit maintenance to manually
advance the defrost timer.
4. Allow the cabinet to defrost and interior to air dry, if necessary, for at least two hours with the door(s) fixed
5. Pack the reach-in refrigerators in accordance with the instructions given in WP 0023 00 (Force Provider)
END OF WORK PACKAGE