Use caution when cooking with the kettle. The kettle operates at a high temperature, and
may cause serious burn injury to personnel if used incorrectly.
1. Clean and sanitize kettle (1).
2. Connect power.
3. Turn ON/OFF switch (2) (if fitted) to ON.
4. Set thermostat (3) to desired temperature setting.
5. Place food product or cooking medium (water or oil) into kettle (1).
6. Monitor indicator light (4). Indicator light will go out when kettle has reached set temperature.
7. Turn thermostat (3) to OFF when kettle is no longer in use.
Use caution when cooking with the kettle. If the kettle is accidentally tilted and released, it
will self right. The kettle and handle may cause serious injury to personnel if safety
precautions are not observed.
8. Disengage marine lock (5), if fitted, and use handle (6) to pour contents from kettle (1).
9. Turn ON/OFF switch (2) (if fitted) to OFF.
10. Drain, clean, and sanitize kettle (1).