ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION FOR USE
1. Place the toaster in its operating location.
2. Level the toaster by adjusting the legs.
If supplied with a vertical toaster, no further preparation for use is required.
3. Tilt the receiving tray so that the back end slides along the bottom of opening and passes under and
behind the two lower pins as shown in Figure B.
4. With tray resting flatly on bottom of opening, gently pull toward you until the back wall is stopped by
the pins as shown in Figure C.
5. The delivery chute is now installed through the same opening. Verify that the chute has the open side
6. Slide chute over the upper pins until they rest in notches, then lower chute so opposite end rests on
the lower pins as shown in Figure E and F.