1. Connect the power cord.
2. Flip the On/Off switch (1) to the ON position.
3. Turn the thermostat knob (2) to the highest setting.
To avoid damage to the conveyor system, always have the conveyor belt running when
heaters are working.
4. On toasters with speed control (3), turn the speed control to maximum speed setting (counter-
clockwise until stopped).
5. Set Bun / Toast switch (4) to the TOAST position.
6. A 20-minute pre-heat time is required. After pre-heat time has elapsed, turn the temperature control to
7. Wait approximately five minutes for the toaster to cool down. On toasters with speed control, turn the
conveyor speed control to desired setting.
8. Turn the ON/OFF switch (1) OFF when through toasting.
9. Disconnect the power cord when the toaster is to be left unattended.