Packing Procedures for TRICON 10B (standard FP configuration)
Use appropriate number of personnel when moving large, bulky, or heavy items. Never
individually attempt to lift an item if it requires more than one person to avoid serious injury.
1. Place a 72-inch x 30-inch piece of plywood on the TRICON floor.
2. Attach the non-ratchet end of a tiedown strap to the back tiedown loops on each side of the container.
3. Place the steam table riser on the floor against the right wall of the TRICON.
4. Position the steam table on top of the riser and move into the far right corner of the container.
5. Place the oven container lengthwise into the back left of the container
6. Place the griddle riser on the floor in front of the oven container. Position the griddle on the riser.
7. Connect the strap from behind the oven container to the tiedown loop in front of the steam table.
Connect another tiedown strap from the from a tiedown loop next to the griddle, to the loop in front of
the steam table.
8. Connect one each strap to the back corner tiedown bar on each side of the container.
9. Install three TRICON shelf support brackets as marked on the vertical uprights. Install two modified
shelf assemblies on top of the brackets.