10. Place one rack set length-wise in the back left corner of the shelf.
11. Place the second rack set to the right of the first rack set.
12. Place water cans in back right corner of the shelf.
13. Place the food storage container with 48 sugar dispensers packed inside, in the back right corner of
the container on top of the water cans.
14. Place the third rack set sideways in front of the other two racks.
15. Place the remaining two food storage containers in front of the water cans.
16. Place four tables sideways in front of the storage racks.
17. Place four shelf assemblies in front of the four tables.
RACK SET #2
RACK SET #1
LARGE FOOD STORAGE