Use appropriate number of personnel when moving large, bulky, or heavy items. Never
individually attempt to lift an item if it requires more than one person to avoid serious injury.
1. Install three shelf assemblies on the wooden shelf supports.
2. Place one beverage dispenser inside the bin of the ice machine, and place it on the back left corner of
3. Place the toaster crate on the back right corner of the shelf.
4. Locate four beverage dispensers.
5. Stack three of the dispensers in between the ice machine bin and the toaster.
6. Place the fourth dispenser on top of the toaster.
7. Locate the mechanical beverage dispenser crate and five more beverage dispensers.
8. Place the crate in front of the bin of the ice machine, and place the beverage dispensers next to it
across the shelf.
Front Portion of TRICON
1. Connect tiedown straps to the left wall in preparation for securing items.
2. Position the oven container along the left wall.
3. Locate two trashcans and four mounted can openers.
a. Nest the trashcans.
b. Place the four can opener boxes inside the cans.
Place the two covers on top of the cans and secure.
d. Place the two cans under the shelf and in front of the tilt fry pan. Place a piece of fiberboard
between the trashcans and the griddle. Add filler if necessary.
4. Locate the second ice making machine.
a. Place the bin on top of the oven container so the drain fitting is facing the doors of the container
and the unit is against the shelf.
b. Place the mechanical portion on top of the bin.
5. Use honeycomb to fill between the machine and the shelf.
6. Place a piece of plywood on the front and right side of the ice machine.