Use appropriate number of personnel when moving large, bulky, or heavy items. Never
individually attempt to lift an item if it requires more than one person to avoid serious injury.
9. Locate one meat slicing machine.
a. Wrap cushioning material around the plug and secure in place with tape.
b. Place machine into a reusable crate along with the commercial manual.
Close the crate and secure the latch using wire or a wire tie.
10. Place five 5-gallon liquid dispensers back into their original cartons and close.
Packing Procedures for TRICON 10M (standard FP configuration)
1. Locate TRICON container with "FOOD SERVICE KITCHEN KIT PART B TYPE 10M..." stenciled on
the left door (this container should be staged in the Food Service area).
2. Ensure plywood boxes, shelving and bracing are present and serviceable in TRICON. If no longer
serviceable, these will have to be reproduced before packing.
3. Attach one tiedown strap to the back tiedown loops on the left side of the container. Connect another
tiedown strap to the lower rear corner tiedown bar on the right side of the container.
4. Place the tilt griddle riser in the container against the rear wall and place the griddle on top of it.
5. Place the mechanical portion of the ice machine on the shelf under the tilt griddle.
6. Stack the five beverage dispensers next to the griddle.
7. Connect the tiedown straps to the corresponding tiedown loops and secure.