Use appropriate number of personnel when moving large, bulky, or heavy items. Never
individually attempt to lift an item if it requires more than one person to avoid serious injury.
1. Install the two modified shelf assemblies on top of the existing brackets.
2. Place rack set #2 lengthwise in the back left corner of the shelf.
3. Place rack set #3 next to the right of rack set #2.
4. Place two food storage containers on the shelf next to the storage racks.
5. Stack two empty food storage containers on top of the food storage containers previously positioned.
6. Place the third empty food storage container on top of rack set #2 in the back left of the container.
7. Place rack set #1 sideways in front of the other two storage racks.
8. Place the two fiberboard containers with the roasting pans tops and bottoms in front of the storage
9. Install honeycomb, crossboards, blocking and bracing as required to fill spaces and gaps to create a
10. Close and secure TRICON doors.