Packing Procedures for TRICON 10P (standard FP configuration)
1. Locate TRICON container with "FOOD SERVICE KITCHEN KIT PART D TYPE 10P..." stenciled on
the left door (this container should be staged in the Food Service area).
2. Ensure plywood boxes, shelving and bracing are present and serviceable in TRICON. If no longer
serviceable, these will have to be reproduced before packing.
3. Attach one tiedown strap to the back tiedown loops on the left side of the container. Connect another
tiedown strap to the lower rear corner tiedown bar on the right side of the container.
4. Place one steam kettle crate in the container against the back right corner. Tighten and secure the two
5. Place the second steam kettle crate on the left side of the container in front of the mixing machine.
6. Place the mechanical portion of the ice machine on the container floor. Place the bin on top.
7. Connect the tiedown straps to the corresponding tiedown loops and secure.
8. Place wood filler in front.
9. Close and secure TRICON doors.