Packing Procedures for TRICON 10B (FP (L) configuration)
1. Place a 72-inch by 30-inch piece of plywood on the TRICON floor.
2. Attach the non-ratchet end of a tiedown strap to the back tiedown loops on each side of the container.
3. Place the steam table riser on the floor against the right wall of the TRICON.
4. Position the steam table on top of the riser and move into the far right corner of the container.
5. Place the oven container lengthwise into the back left of the container
6. Place the griddle riser on the floor in front of the oven container. Position the griddle on the riser.
7. Connect the strap from behind the oven container to the tiedown loop in front of the steam table.
Connect another tiedown strap from the from a tiedown loop next to the griddle, to the loop in front of
the steam table.
8. Connect one strap each to the back corner tiedown bar on both sides of the container.
9. Install three TRICON shelf support brackets as marked on the vertical uprights. Install two modified
shelf assemblies on top of the brackets.
10. Place one rack set length-wise in the back left corner of the shelf.
11. Place the second rack set to the right of the first rack set.
12. Place the food storage container with 48 sugar dispensers packed inside, in the back right corner of
the container on top of the water cans.
13. Place the third rack set sideways in front of the other two racks.
14. Place the remaining two food storage containers in front of the water cans.