15. Place four tables sideways in front of the storage racks.
16. Place four shelf assemblies in front of the four tables.
RACK SET #2
RACK SET #1
LARGE FOOD STORAGE
17. Crisscross the straps over the shelf and connect to the restraint beam support bars.
18. Ensure straps are properly tightened and not twisted.
19. Place a 75-inch x 6-inch x 2-inch piece of lumber in front of the first layer so that it is in line with the
top of the griddle.
20. Place a 75-inch x 6-inch x 2-inch piece of lumber in front of the second layer so that it is in the
middle of the shelf assemblies.
21. Install honeycomb, cross boards, blocking and bracing as required to fill spaces and gaps between
22. Close and secure TRICON doors.