1. Install two shelf assemblies on the wooden shelf supports.
2. Place the bucket portion of the ice machine in the back left corner of the shelf.
3. Place four insulated food containers stacked two high next to the ice machine.
4. Attach tiedown straps to the left wall.
5. Locate two trash cans with covers.
a. Nest the two cans and place the covers on the cans and secure the covers.
b. Place the nested cans on top of the oven container, against the shelf and left wall.
6. Place the meat slicer on the oven container in front of the trash cans.
7. Place the mechanical beverage dispenser on the oven container, in front of the meat slicer.
8. Connect tiedown straps.
9. Install honeycomb, cross boards, blocking and bracing as required to fill spaces for a tight pack.
10. Close and secure TRICON doors.