FIELD PACKING FOOD SERVICE KITCHEN KIT PART D TYPE 10N (FP (L) CONFIGURATION)
This paragraph provides information to pack the food service equipment into TRICON type 10N. Close
adherence to these procedures is imperative to prevent equipment damage, and allow all equipment to fit
into designated container. The following procedures are for field packing one TRICON type 10N.
Depot shelves, packaging, blocking, bracing, tiedowns, and dunnage retained during unpacking will be
needed to repack equipment for storage or shipment.
Equipment must be clean, dry, and debris-free before packing. Prepare components for packing as follows
1. Locate one reusable oven container and one oven.
a. Wrap racks together using cushioning material and position in oven.
b. Use filler to prevent movement.
Wrap the 60A connector in cushioning material and secure in place with tape.
d. Close oven doors and tie together using twine or wire tie.
e. Place two pieces of fiberboard on the skid on the reusable container.
Position the oven on the platform resting on the fiberboard.
g. Secure the oven to the skid using two tiedown straps.
h. Place the cover on the pallet and connect using locking fixtures.
2. Locate twelve half-size and twelve full-size steam table covers and place into fiberboard container.
3. Locate six large and twelve small steam table pans and place into fiberboard container.
4. Locate one insulated food container. Secure the lid.
5. Locate one insulated food container and one 5 -quart strainer.
a. Wrap the strainer with cushioning material.
b. Place strainer inside insulated food container and secure the lid.
6. Locate the items listed below and two storage/drying rack assemblies.
26-in x 18-in Baking Sheet Pans
Food Chopping Boards
Baking and Roasting Pans
Cooking Pot Covers
a. Wrap each baking sheet pan with cushioning material and place ten inside each of three
b. Place four food chopping boards inside a 20 inch x 15 inch x 3 inch fiberboard container.