Packing Procedures for TRICON 10N (FP (L) configuration)
1. Locate TRICON container with "FOOD SERVICE KITCHEN KIT PART D TYPE 10N..." stenciled on
the left door (this container should be staged in the Food Service area).
2. Ensure plywood boxes, shelving and bracing are present and serviceable in TRICON. If no longer
serviceable, these will have to be reproduced before packing.
3. Attach one tiedown strap to the back tiedown loops on the left side of the container. Connect another
tiedown strap to the lower rear corner tiedown bar on the right side of the container.
4. Place the oven container lengthwise into the back left corner of the container.
5. Connect the tiedown strap behind the steam table component boxes to tie down the loop in front of the
6. Place one griddle riser on the floor of the container in front of the oven container.
7. Connect the tiedown strap from behind the oven container to tie down the loop in front of the steam
table component boxes. Use a piece of fiberboard to protect the griddle from damage. Use another
tiedown strap and connect it from the tiedown loop next to the griddle to the loop in front of the steam
8. Connect the tiedown straps to the corresponding tiedown loops and secure.
9. Place a cross board in front of the layer.