FORCE PROVIDER FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT
FOOD WARMING CABINET
Cooled, power disconnected
The cabinet interior is hot. Use care when operating, cleaning and servicing the food warming
cabinet. Failure to observe safety precautions may result in serious burn injury to personnel.
Clean the Food Warming Cabinet
1. Open the cabinet door(s), and allow the cabinet to fully cool.
2. Thoroughly clean the interior of the cabinet with detergent and water, or as specified by unit SOP.
3. Thoroughly clean the door gaskets with detergent and water.
4. Apply a light coat of cooking oil to the door gaskets, and wipe dry.
5. Thoroughly clean the exterior of the cabinet with detergent and water.
6. Allow the cabinet to dry completely before placing back into service.