FORCE PROVIDER FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT
STEAM KETTLE (TILTING TYPE)
TABLETOP STEAM KETTLE
Electrical components are energized and present an electrical safety hazard. Failure to
observe safety precautions may result in serious injury or death to personnel.
Follow this procedure only if the kettle has operator serviceable fuses, accessible from the
exterior of the control panel. Only unit maintenance personnel must replace fuses within the
1. Turn thermostat (1) to OFF.
2. Unscrew fuse holder (2).
3. Remove fuse (3) from fuse holder (2).
Use only fuses of the same rating (in amperes). Installation of a higher rated fuse may cause
a fire or damage other components.
4. Install replacement fuse (3) into fuse holder (2).
5. Install fuse holder (2) and lock into place.
6. Reset thermostat (1) to desired temperature.