FORCE PROVIDER FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT
Power OFF, oven cool.
The oven operates at high temperatures. Oven ON/OFF switch set to OFF, door open, and
allowed to cool to touch. Failure to observe safety precautions may result in serious burns or
death to personnel.
Replace Light Bulb
The light bulbs may be wired in series; that is, if one burns out, they both will go out. It is
recommended to replace both bulbs at the same time and maintain oven efficiency, as oven
operation deteriorates with the increased door openings required to check food if the lights
1. Switch oven and light ON/OFF switch to OFF, and allow oven to cool for at least 30-minutes with
2. Remove oven racks and channels (1).
3. Remove lens (2).
4. Remove light bulb (3), and replace with light bulb or same wattage.
5. Install lens (2).
6. Install oven racks and channels (1).
7. Switch light ON/OFF switch to ON, and check lights for normal operation.