The oven operates at high temperatures. Oven ON/OFF switch set to OFF. Failure to
observe safety precautions may result in serious electrical shocks and possible death to
1. Turn ON/OFF switch (1) to OFF.
2. Unscrew fuse holder (2).
3. Remove fuse (3) from fuse holder (2).
Use only fuses of the same rating (in amperes). Installation of a higher rated fuse may cause
a fire or damage other components.
4. Install replacement fuse (3) into fuse holder (2).
5. Install fuse holder (2) and lock into place.
6. Turn ON/OFF switch (1) to ON.
If fuse blows again, notify unit maintenance.
7. Verify that indicator light (4) comes on.