The popcorn machine operates at high temperatures. Failure to observe safety precautions
may result in serious burns to personnel.
At least three different models of popcorn machine are furnished with individual Force
Provider modules. Thoroughly examine your popcorn machine to determine whether you can
replace the kettle with tools provided with the Force Provider Electric Kitchen or MWR.
1. Turn OFF all switches (1), and allow unit to cool at least 30 minutes.
2. Disconnect the power cord.
3. Disconnect the twistlock plug (2) at the end of the kettle conduit.
4. Turn kettle handle (3) clockwise 90o to unlatch the kettle.
5. Hold the kettle (4) and pull out the hinge pin (5).
6. Remove the kettle (4).
7. Hold the replacement kettle (4) in position, and retain with hinge pin (5).
8. Turn kettle handle (3) counter clockwise 90o to latch.
9. Connect the twistlock plug (2) at the end of the kettle conduit.
10. Connect the power cord, and operate in accordance with the operating instructions given in WP 0017