2-9. OPERATING PROCEDURE - Continued
Preventilate oven heating system by running the blower 2 or 3 minutes
to clear out gas fumes.
During operation of the oven trailer, the access doors to the pressure
relief sheets must be in the open position.
(2) Open access doors to pressure relief sheets (1).
(3) Swing and lock burner (2) in OPEN position.
(4) Make certain fuel tank shutoff gate valve (3), fuel metering float valve (4), and bypass valve (5) are closed on oven
(5) On Oven Control Panel push oven motor manual starter (6) to ON position and make certain blower (26) rotates
counterclockwise. For model M533 bakery oven, press start button to energize oven blower motor. Push oven light
toggle switch (7) to ON position.
(6) Preventilate oven heating system by running the blower for 2 or 3 minutes.
(7) Turn clean out rod (8) back and forth while pushing it in and out to clean fuel passage to vaporizing cup (9). When
finished, be sure to leave clean out rod in OUT position.
(8) Push oven burner toggle switch (10) to ON position.
(9) Remove lighting hole plug.
(10) Open fuel tank shutoff gate valve (3).
(11) Ignite lighting torch (11) in Burner Recess and place it into lighting hole of burner, inserting it well down into
vaporizing cup (7).
(12) Turn stop screw knob (12) of float valve (4) counterclockwise to ON position.
(13) Set adjusting screw (13) of float valve to position 3.
(14) When burner is lighted, remove torch, reinsert torch into holder(14) and quickly replace lighting hole plug.
(15) Swing burner slowly into CLOSED position and lock with burner handle (15).