TABLE 4-2, TROUBLESHOOTING - Continued
TEST OR INSPECTION
8. PRESSURE RISES ABOVE SAFE LIMIT ON AIR PRESSURE GAGE.
Fuel tank too full.
Fill with only 8 quarts (7.6 liters) of gasoline.
S t e p 2 .
Section VI. MAINTENANCE PROCEDURES
This section contains the maintenance instruction for the cabinet. It includes the lid lifting handles and
latches, and cradle.
4-8.1 LID ASSEMBLY.
a. General. The lid is attached to the top of the cabinet by lid hinges. The whole lid assembly is fas-
tened to the cabinet by two wing nuts that screw into the lid hinge.
(1) Loosen the two wing nuts (l).
(2) Align the lid brace (2) with its retaining pin (3) so that the brace can be slipped over the head of the
lid retaining pin.
(3) Lift the lid off of the cabinet.
(4) To remove the hinge retainers (4), remove the screws (5) securing them to the cabinet. The retainers
and wing nuts come apart when the screws are removed.
(1) If the wing nuts have been removed, insert them into their matching holes on the cabinet. Slide the
lid hinge retainers (4) over the wing nuts (1) and align holes in retainers with the holes in the cabinet. Insert
mounting screws (4) and tighten.
(2) Align holes in lid hinge with wing nuts (1) and tighten nuts.
(3) Fit lid retainer pin head (3) into lid brace (2) and lower lid.