4-8.2 LIFTING HANDLES AND LATCHES.
a. General. The lifting handles are attached to two brackets that are riveted to the sides of the cabinet.
(1) Remove the cotter pin (l).
(2) Remove the pin (2) securing the handle to the bracket (3) and remove the handle (4).
(3) To remove the right lifting handle, it will be necessary to first remove the upper latching pin (5).
(4) Remove the upper latching pin (5) by removing the cotter pin (6) and washer that secures the latch-
ing pin spring (7) and latching pin.
(1) Place the left lifting handle in its brackets and replace the pins, securing them with new cotter pins.
(2) Place the right lifting handle in its brackets and replace the pins, securing them with cotter pins.
(3) Replace the upper latching pin and spring.
a. General The cradle is used to support the 10 and 15 gallon cooking pots in the field range.