(1) Replace air gage by turning clockwise until tight.
(2) Pressurize the system (para 2-6) and check for leaks.
A soap and water solution can be applied to fuel system fittings to check for leaks.
(3) Replace the top shield (para 4-9.1).
4-9.6 FUEL TANK
(1) Remove top shield (para 4-9.1).
(2) Remove generator (para 4-9.2).
(3) Remove spare generator (para 4-9.2).
(4) Remove burner, bottom shield, mixing chamber and air shutter assembly (para 4-9.3).
(5) Remove preheater assembly (para 4-9.4).
(6) Remove pressure gage (para 4-9.5).
(7) Remove safety valve device (para 4-9.10).
Do not drain fuel while smoking or near an open flame or injury may result.
(8) Drain fuel tank by removing drain plug and standing tank with drain down and slightly tipped to allow fuel to
drain out of tank. Drain into an approved container. During draining of fuel, remove filler cap on U-Tank.