2-5. ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION FOR USE (Continued).
(1) Gas cans (2).
(2) Table Assembly (2).
(3) Water cans (8).C
(4) Food Container, Insulated (KCLFF) (4).
(5) Dispensers, Liquid, Insulated (5 gal) (4).
(6) Cooking Pot Cradle Assembly (1) and M2 Burner Unit (1).
(7) Heater Tank Assembly (1) and M2 Burner Unit (1).
(8) Tray-Packs as required.
(9) Range Outfit (1) containing cabinet components and M2 Burner Unit (1) (KCLFF-E).
(10) Griddle Assembly (KCLFF-E) (1).
(11) Ice Chest (KCLFF-E) (1).
(12) Food Containers, Insulated (KCLFF-E) (16) Total.
(13) Accessory Outfit (KCLFFE-E) (1).
Store gasoline cans at least 50 feet (15.3 meters) from the KCLFF and KCLFF-EC site.
b. Setup (KCLFF). Position major KCLFF components as shown and unpack as follows:
(1) Remove accessories from Heater Tank Assembly, retaining packing materials for future use.
(2) Open Tray-Pack shipping case and remove Tray-Packs as required.
(3) Utensils Identified In Appendix D by usable on code for the KCLFF should be placed on a Table Assembly,
while the fire extinguisher and the first aid kit should be placed near the Heater Tank Assembly and the Cooking Pot
Cradle Assembly. Prepare M2 burner units for use in accordance with TM 10-7360-204-13&P.
(4) Assemble the Heater Tank Assembly by inserting the M2 burner unit in the burner rack.