2-5. ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION FOR USE (Continued).
(5) Place Cooking Pot in Cooking Pot Cradle Assembly and insert the M2 Burner Unit in the burner rack
Carefully, slide M2 burner into the burner rack. Do not force.
b.1 Setup (KCTFF-E). Setup of the KCLFF-E consists of setting up the KCLFF then setting up the additional major
(1) Remove Range Outfit components from Range Cabinet. (Refer to paragraph 2-7.)
(2) Accessory Outfit components required for cooking and servicing the equipment should be placed convenent
to KCLFF-E set up area
(3) Place utensils identified in Appendix D by usable on code for KCLF-E, on a Table Assembly next to can
opener and place the fire extinguishers and the first aid kit convenient to the cooking equipment.
(4) Prepare M2 burner units and Range Outfit for use in accordance with TM 10-7360-204-13&P.
(5) Prepare Range Outfit for use by inserting the M2 burner into the upper or lower position according to type of
cooking to be done (refer to TM 10-7360-204-13&P).
Mount Griddle Base so that eat vents are facing away from cook or server to prevent severe burns
(6) Remove cooking pot and Cooking Pot Cradle from burner rack. Assemble the Griddle Base on the Burner
Rack and mount the Griddle on the Griddle Base.