The KCLFF and KCLFF-E may
on a HM,
CUCV, 2 1/2-ton truck, or 5-ton truck. KCLFF and KCLFF-E components and accessories that must be included for
Allow M2 burner units and lantern to cool before releasing air pressure from fuel tanks. Do not
smoke and make sure there is no open flame in the vicinity. Fuel fumes are explosive and highly
Bleed all M2 burner units and lantern of air before storage.
Dram all fuel from equipment into gasoline cans before movement or storage.
(1) Remove the M2 burner units from the Heater Tank Assembly and the Cooking Pot Cradle * Assembly. For
the KCLFF-E, remove the M2 burner units from the Range Outfit and the Cooking Pot Cradle Assembly with Griddle
Assembly installed. Drain the gas tanks and prepare units for movement in accordance with TM 10-7360-204-13&P.
(2) Return M2 burner units to Heater Tank Assembly, Cooking Pot Cradle Assembly burner rack and I to the
bottom position of the Range Cabinet. For the KCLFF- E, return M2 burner units to the Range Outfit and the Cooking Pot
Cradle Assembly burner rack.
(3) Remove can opener from Table Assembly and fold up both Table Assemblies.
(1) Pack KCLFF accessories in Heater Tank Assembly.
(2) Pack the components of the KCLFF-E as follows:
In the TOOL CHEST:
Thread compound, antiseize
Cleaner, burner slot
Hose, pump, inflating
Spout, can, gasoline
Can and slip cover top
In the HEATER TANK:
Tool Chest complete with packed items
Bag, drinking water storage
Board, food slicing chopping
2-20 Change 3