3.7.1 CLEANING AND SANITATION (KCLFF-E).
c. Insert Food Container Insulated.
(1) Clean inserts after each use.
(2) Remove covers and remove cover seals. C
(3) Wash inserts and seals in hot, hand-dishwashing compound (item 8, appendix F) solution Rinse in boiling
(4) Replace seals on insert covers and let covers and inserts air dry. This allows the seals to dry in place so
they won't stretch, shrink or lose shape.
d. Ice Chest.
(1) Clean chest, lid gasket, divider and floorboard with hand-dishwashing compound (item 8, appendix F) and
(2) Rinse with clean water and let air dry with ice chest lid open.