MAINTENANCE OF AIR BRAKE SYSTEM - Continued
AIR LINES - Continued
(3) Install packings in gladhands (1).
(4) Connect gladhands (1) to intervehicular air hoses.
c. Removal of Tubing and Fittings.
Tag all air lines before disconnecting.
(1) Remove air hose clamps and clips as required.
(2) Remove tube and nut assemblies from relay valves (5), trailer valve
(4), and air tanks (6).
(3) Remove connectors.
(4) Remove relay valve (5).
d. Repair of Tube and Nut Assemblies.
(1) Unscrew tubing nut from body and remove body.
(2) Remove tube insert from inside of nylon tubing.
(3) Remove tubing nut and sleeve from nylon tubing.