MAINTENANCE OF AIR BRAKE SYSTEM - Continued
AIR LINES - Continued
(4) Cut nylon tubing to length of replaced tubing.
(5) Place tubing nut on nylon tubing and install compression sleeve.
(6) Install tube insert in tubing so insert bottoms out in tubing.
(7) Place body over end of tubing and insert and tighten tubing nut.
e. Installation of Tubing and Fittings.
Use anti-seize tape on all pipe threads.
(1) Install reducer and relay valves (5).
(2) Install connectors.
(3) Connect tube and nut assemblies to relay valves (5), trailer valve (4) and air
(4) Install air hose clamps and clips.