REPAIR PARTS AND SPECIAL TOOLS LIST - Continued
(3) Items that are included in kits and sets are listed below the name of the kit or set.
(4) Spare/repair parts that make up an assembled item are listed immediately following the
assembled line item entry.
(5) Part numbers for bulk materials are referenced in this column in the line item entry for
the item to be manufactured/fabricated.
(6 When the item is not used with all serial numbers of the same model, the effective serial
numbers are shown on the last line(s) of the description (before the UOC).
(7) The usable on code, when applicable (see WP0031 00-8, Special Information).
(8) In the Special Tools List section, the basis of issue (BOI) appears as the last line(s) in the
entry for each special tool, special TMDE, and other special support equipment. When density
of equipment supported exceeds density spread indicated on the BOI, the total authorization is
(9) The statement "END OF FIGURE" appears just below the last item.
h. QTY [Column (8)]. The QTY (quantity per figure column) indicates the quantity of the item
used in the breakout shown on the illustration figure, which is prepared for a functional
group, subfunctional group, or an assembly. A "V" appearing in this column in lieu of a
quantity indicates that the quantity is variable and the quantity may vary from application to