(2) For field operation avoid, if possible, dusty or sandy conditions. Use gravel or other suitable
material for a base where the ground is soft or wet.
Do not use flammable material for a base.
(3) When the requirement exists to use two or more ranges (figure 2-4), place the second unit so that its
two junction lugs are aligned with the two junction brackets on the first unit. Join the two units with the
two latch pins.
(1) Remove kitchen utensils (pots, pans, etc.) from cabinet, wash in hot soapy water, rinse in clear boil-
ing water, and air dry. Place in a clean, enclosed area near the range.
(2) Remove burner (figure 2-5) by lifting up on retaining bar and pulling forward lowering the bar. The
burner unit can then be pulled forward from the cabinet.
(3) Clean inside and outside of range with hot soapy water, rinse in clear boiling water and air dry.