12. WEIGHT AND BALANCE DATA. Weight and balance are not significantly
13. QUALITY ASSURANCE REQUIREMENTS. Inspection of completed MWO
application for full compliance with the technical requirements of the instructions will be
accomplished by qualified personnel.
14. RECORDING AND REPORTING OF THE MODIFICATION. Records,
reports and modification accomplishment shall be in accordance with DA PM 738-750.
The Army Maintenance Management System (TAMMS), and Standard Army
Maintenance Systems (SAMS). DA form 2407/5504 shall be completed and submitted
within three (3) days of accomplishment of modification. After completion, copies of
DA form 2407/5504 will be distributed as follows:
a. One (1) copy retain by using unit.
b. Two (2) copies to:
ATTN: AMSSB-RSO (RI), MWO OFFICE
ROCK ISLAND, IL 61299-7390
15. MATERIEL CHANGE (MC) NUMBER: This MWO is authorized by MC
16. MODIFICATION IDENTIFICATION: The duplex receptacle mounted to the
Storage Cabinet with one-foot extension cable. The power converter bracket is installed
inside the Storage Cabinet.