Assembly Jetspray DT-30
Ensure that all components in direct contact with food or beverages have been cleaned and
sanitized in accordance with unit SOP and FM 10-23 (Basic Doctrine for Army Field
Feeding). Do not proceed until all components have been sanitized. Serious illness or death
by contamination or disease may result from failure to observe safety precautions.
Do not pick up the beverage dispenser by the ventilation slots.
1. Pick up the dispenser chassis (1) by placing your fingers under the base plate, and place the unit on
its operating location. Ensure there are at least six inches of air space on both sides and rear of the
dispenser next to the ventilation slots.
2. Make sure all switches (2) are in the "OFF" position.
3. Place a cup rest (3) in the top of each drip pan (4) and assemble the drip pans onto the front of the
4. Set the clear plastic bowl (5) upside-down on a clean working surface.
5. Wet the bowl gasket (6) and the bowl opening with potable water.
6. Place the bowl gasket (6) over the neck of the large opening on the bottom of the bowl (5).
7. Place the bowl (5) right-side up, and with the bowl gasket (6) centered on the cooling plate, grasp the
bowl by the opposite top corners.
8. With a back and forth twisting motion and a downward pressure the bowl (5) will slip down into
position. Make sure the bowl is square to the front and over the drip pan. If necessary for easier
assembly, a touch of corn oil can be put on the outside of the gasket.
9. Place the impeller (7) into the pump cover (8), vanes up.
10. Slide the impeller support pin (9) through the impeller (7) and pump cover (8), so that the tapered end
protrudes from the upper side of the pump cover. Retain with cotter pin (10).
11. Position the pump cover (8) into the recess formed in the interior of the bowl (5). Press in firmly to
lock the pump cover into place.
12. While holding the handle (11) in place and pushed back, carefully lower the pinch tube (12) down
through the valve hole and through the hole in the handle.
13. Release handle (11).
14. Install cover (13) onto top of bowl (5).
15. Plug the service cord into a standard 115VAC 15A three-prong outlet.